Sharing

2013年5月23日 星期四

Intermediate Perl 筆記 (三)

Chapter 13 Introduction to Objects


use Cow;
use Horse;
use Sheep;
my @pasture = qw(Cow Cow Horse Sheep Sheep);
foreach my $beast (@pasture) {
    no strict 'refs';
    &{$beast."::speak"};   # Symbolic coderef, must turn off strict
}

foreach my $beast (@pasture) {
    $beast−>speak;         # use arrow invocation, no need to turn off strict
}

Class−>method(@args) 等價於 Class::method('Class', @args)
第一個參數會加上 "Class Name"
sub sound { 'baaaah' }
sub speak {
    my $class = shift;
    print "a $class goes ", $class−>sound, "!\n";
}


@ISA is an array, not a simple single value
use Animal;
our @ISA = qw(Animal);     # use @ISA to declare this class inherit from "Animal"
sub sound { "moooo" }

利用 parent 關鍵字來簡化宣告
use v5.10.1;
package Cow;
use parent qw(Animal);


要呼叫 parent declaration.
package Mouse;
use parent qw(Animal);
sub sound { 'squeak' }
sub speak {
   my $class = shift;
   $class−>Animal::speak(@_); # tell it where to start, but need to provide first argument
     $class−>SUPER::speak(@_);  # use SUPER keyword is ok too.
   print "[but you can barely hear it!]\n";
}



bless

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/392135/what-exactly-does-perls-bless-do

bless associates a reference with a package.
If the second argument is omitted, the current package/class is used.

package MyClass;
my $object = { };
bless $object, "MyClass";

sub new { 
  my $class = shift; 
  my $self = { }; 
  bless $self, $class; 
}



Chapter 14 Introduction to Testing


Skip first

Chapter 15 Objects with Data







沒有留言: